Skip to main content

A Brush with Destiny

It was a rainy Friday evening in New York City. Sophia had just left her marketing job and

wanted to see some art. She walked through the streets, looking for a place to visit. Then, she

found a small art gallery and went inside.

The gallery was warm and cozy, with soft music playing in the background. Sophia saw many

beautiful paintings on the walls. But one painting caught her eye. It was called "Moonlit

Dreams," and it was made with watercolors. The painting showed a peaceful night scene, with a

big moon shining down.

Just then, a man spoke from behind her. "You like that painting?" he asked.

Sophia turned around and saw a handsome man with green eyes. He was smiling at her. "Yes,

it's beautiful," she said.

The man's name was Max. He owned the gallery with his father. Max and Sophia walked around

the gallery together, talking about art and music. They liked the same things and had a lot to talk

about.

As they walked, Max told Sophia about his favorite artists and styles. Sophia shared her own

favorite paintings and why she liked them. They laughed and joked together, feeling happy and

comfortable.

But then, Sophia mentioned that she had always wanted to be an artist, but was too afraid to try.

Max listened carefully and then shared a story about his own struggles as an artist.

"When I first started painting, I was terrible," Max said with a laugh. "But I didn't give up. I kept

practicing, and slowly, I got better. The most important thing I learned was to not be afraid to

make mistakes."

Sophia thought about Max's words. She realized that she had been letting fear hold her back

from pursuing her dreams.

The next day, Max and Sophia met for coffee. Max encouraged Sophia to start creating art

again, and she agreed. With Max's support, Sophia started painting and discovered a new

passion.

As the days went by, Max and Sophia spent more and more time together. They went on walks,

had picnics, and visited museums. They fell deeply in love and were happy together.One night, they sat on a rooftop, looking at the city lights. Sophia said, "I'm so happy I met you,

Max. You taught me to not be afraid to take risks and pursue my dreams."

Max smiled and said, "I'm happy I met you too, Sophia. Remember, it's never too late to try

something new and pursue your passions."

Sophia smiled back and said, "I'll never forget."

"The life lesson in this story is that it's never too late to try something new and pursue your

passions. Don't let fear hold you back from doing what you love. With practice and perseverance, you can achieve your dreams and find happiness."


Fidha Sherin. K M

BBA 2nd Semester 

ACAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overcome and Acquire

 Everyone have their own dreams,but how many of them succeeded their dreams? There is a girl who named Neena. She was 18 years old born in a middle class family.Her father was a business man and mother was a house wife.And she have two younger sisters .She is very good in studies and she want to become a successful entrepreneur. A small happy family.One day asusual her father came back from his office.He was not happy because his business was going like a sinking boat.He lends money from many people.He don't know how to give back their money.He worried about his family.He decided to leave the world.He didn't tell them about this.At that night everyone sit around the dining table and eat their dinner.      Next day morning her father go to his office.After sometime the phone bells Neena's mother took the phone and she heard that her husband were died.She shocked she fall down....   After some days they leave their home.She don't know what to do with her children....

An Unforgettable Two-Day Trip to Kanthaloor

Our first trip as a group turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. It was a two-day trip held on January 9 and 10, and every moment of the journey was filled with excitement, fun, and togetherness. We started our journey early in the morning at 7:00 AM from Thrissur. The bus ride itself was full of energy—music, laughter, endless conversations, and the happiness of travelling together for the first time. After having breakfast on the way, we reached our industrial visit destination, Elanadu Milk Factory, around 10:30 AM. At the factory, we got a clear understanding of the milk processing industry. The visit was informative and helped us connect our classroom knowledge with real-life industrial practices. After completing the industrial visit, we continued our journey towards Idukki and Kanthaloor. By night, we reached our stay location at Kanthaloor. After freshening up, the girls were allowed to use the swimming pool first. While they were enjoying the pool...

He knows

 It was a rainy day at night. I was coming from office in bus. It was too late, which makes me a little nervous to step out of the bus. I hold my bag so tight and step out of the bus and ran towards the bus shed. I see no one there. It was 10: 30 pm and my phone's battery was dead. Suddenly I saw someone running in in the rain. He was alone and he made himself an umbrella with his handm my eyes were telling him to get inside this shed. Just like my wish, he came inside. He shook his head for getting rid of the water from the hair and he asked me " do you need any help? " I said yes and he gave me his mobile. I called my colleague to come and pick me up. I looked at him while I'm giving his mobile. There were water droplets in his eyelashes trying to fall down. He was wearing a white t-shirt and the rain makes it so transparent. I could see his body hair through his t-shirt. He wasn't even looking at me, he took a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. He doesn...